Note: Candidates appeared or appearing in the qualifying degree can upload all the available marksheets up to pre-final year/semester (in single pdf in A4 size without password protected)
Based on Academic qualifications, Tentative research proposal and its presentation before the Selection Committee, short listed candidates will be required to appear for personal interview SCMS Cochin for final selection
The candidates are advised to read each and every instruction given in this Information Brochure very carefully before applying Online.
1. Selection Criteria:
- Selection process is purely based on merit.
- Selection process shall be conducted online.
- Stipulated dates for a written test and /or interview shall be communicated by the FPM office to the shortlisted candidates.
2. FPM office of the Institute reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number, on the basis of qualifications and/or experience.
3. All entries should be carefully made while applying online. SCMS will not be responsible for wrong entries. Candidates shall be sole responsible for the correctness and authenticity of the information / documents provided in the online application.
4. Candidates must fill/enter their CGPA or percentage of marks as issued by their institute/college/university. Candidate must not convert their CGPA into percentage and vice-versa.
5. Online application submitted by the candidates shall be considered final and binding. Requests for making correction in the online application shall not be entertained. Candidates should submit complete online application in all respect. No correspondence / communication will be entertained for incomplete application.
6. Online applications will be scrutinized; relevant documents will be checked / verified for their authenticity.
7. Admission will be offered subject to availability of seats, faculty in the Specialization and the Institute Assistantship.Merely applying for / being shortlisted / appearing for the interview / written test /or subsequent processes do not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered admission in SCMS.
8. Students shall be governed by ordinance/ regulations in vogue.
9. The Institute has the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of the candidate who is found admitted to a course to which he/she is not entitled, being unqualified or ineligible in accordance with the rules and regulations in force.
10. Disputes if any, arising out of or relating to any matter whatsoever, concerning the aforesaid shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction in Ernakulam.
11. After joining, Hostel and mess facilities will be provided as per the availability.