- Director, SCMS COCHIN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, Cochin, Kerala, India since 2019
- Director, SSTM (SCMS School of Technology & Management), SCMS, Cochin, Kerala, India since 2003. Was holding the charge of Director, SCENSER (SCMS center for Socio-Economic Research) Cochin, Kerala, India since Feb2006
- Professor and HOD (HR) at SCMS COCHIN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, Cochin, Kerala, India since 1995 till 2003
Dr. Radha as Director, SCENSER has been key researcher in conducting various social projects like
- Enabling Karukutty- a village – in Ernakulam District to be called a digital village.
- Helping Tsunami victims in managing trauma and relocation works (Dec 2004-Jan2005).
- Training in generating additional employment opportunities for milch farmers in Idukki District, Kerala.
- Creating a model for cow rearers in integrating farming and household activities- a modal for Milk Marketing Federation of Kerala.
- Kudumbashree – a unique project of Kerala in empowering women in social development.
- Socio- emotional problems of alienated aged parents in the state of Kerala, India.
- Solid waste disposal management system for Corporation of Cochin, Ernakulam, Kerala.
Other Studies and Projects Undertaken
- HR issues of IT – a situational analysis (2006)
- Facilities study for Corporation of Cochin for Cochin Master Plan 2020. (2006)
- A Benchmark Study of centrally sponsored scheme: Intensive Dairy Development Programme implemented in Idukki District by Ernakulam Milk Union.(2006)
- Comparative study of HR practices in the retail industry. (2005)
- Assessment of Market Potential of Tea bags in Cochin for Harissons Malayalam.(1998)
- Issues of women employed in the manufacturing sector – Gas cylinder manufactures (1993)
- Study conducted for MILMA to identify problems faced by milch cow growers to decide pricing pattern.(1991)
Teaching And Training Experience
Training Programmes conducted
- Managerial Excellence for Management executives in Nagarjuna Group, a major Ayurvedic Products manufacturer of Kerala
- Work-life Balance in National Thermal Power Corporation, Kayamkulam, Kerala
- Early detection and acceptance of slow learners – a talk to parents’ of pre-school children
- Know yourself- a programme conducted for MBA students in various Business Schools in Kerala
- Trainer for Wipro Micro systems
- Work Life imbalance: A study among IT professionals in Bangalore City; Delhi Institute of Management, Jan-June 2008
- Situational Analysis of Kerala’s Healthcare- Express Healthcare, April, 2007
- New Courses and New Campus- Get Along, its only Culture Shock- Grihalakshmi July 2007
- Don’t worry – Its only Culture Shock’, Indian Express (2004)
- Impact of television advertising on children, Indian Express (2004)
- Articles in Grihalaksmy and Vanitha in Malayalam (vernacular language) on aging
- A study on Human Resource Climate in Private Hospitals in Kerala in Indian Institute of Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, June 25-30,2007
- Study of Alienated Aged Parents of Kerala, at World Ageing and Generations Congress, St.Gallen University, Switzerland, Sept 6-8,2007
- Ethnography- a qualitative research tool- and Aging, Oxford Institute of Ageing, University of Oxford, UK. April, 15-19, 2009
- Aging India: Demographic Transition and Social Exclusion in Kerala, Seoul National University and Association of Pacific Rim Universities – Joint Conference on Aging, Oct19-23, 2009